Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall - Estes Park, CO

A few weekends ago, Stoney and I took a weekend trip to Estes Park. The weather was a little cold and drippy, but we still had a wonderful getaway. We stayed at two great places, had some time to relax, saw the elk bugling in town, went to Rocky Mountain National Park, and saw more great Fall colors. The elk were awesome to see, but at the same time, it made me a little sad to see them having to deal with all of us onlookers. You could tell they were a little annoyed/confused.

Here are some photos from the weekend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
...humerous.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Handsome.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This one reminds me of New Zealand (but not quite as perfect....I'm just saying).

3 comments:

The Pinheiro Family said...

So glad you guys had a good trip! The pictures are awesome! I so enjoyed our morning meet up... we'll have to do it again soon!
~Katie

Corrie Williams said...

The pond you are standing by is the one that has the really cool tree stump I was telling you about!

I love the pics, Al. You are such a badass!

Christina said...

Beautiful images ... wish I'd been there this fall (visited EP back in late May)! That last image -- I took a similar one and had it printed as a canvas for myself :)