Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rebekah and Casey

Several weekends ago I took our dear friends Casey and Rebekah's engagement photos. They are getting married mid-April in Indiana. I did this session in a great new location we recently found on base here at Fort Knox, KY. It turns out that the weather here is very similar to Texas weather in that it's always going from one extreme to another. The day we did the session the weather was gorgeous; however, just a week before there was a terrible ice storm (see pictures below). The day was perfect, my couple was perfect, and I think the photos turned out pretty great too!

Oh, and by the way, Collages.net will be featuring my photos of Casey and Rebekah's engagement session on the week of March 30th as their portrait site of the week! I'm super excited and I will be sure to post a link when it's up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

myarborough said...

Ali, these pictures are gorgeous! You have such an amazing talent. I can tell how your creativity keeps evolving! I wish we still lived close so that you could help me out! I especially like the one looking at them through the tall grasses!

jlc said...

Beautiful job. I love that foggy effect. (Sure there's a more technical term for it).

Your work always amazes me!

Jessica said...

Those pictures are gorgeous!

kathi said...

Really love your pictures!