Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Lake

A couple days ago Stoney, Daisy and I went to the lake for a date (and to scout out some new places for a couples photo session I did yesterday). We always love going to the lake here at Fort Knox. I guess not many people know about it because we rarely see anyone. It's always nice to go out there and just get away from it all. Here are a few quick shots of Daisy and Stoney. Daisy loves to play with her bird retrieving dummy.
I will be posting the session I did yesterday at the lake very soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE that picture of Daisy on the picnic table & Stoney beside her! Gorgeous colors!

Robyn said...

Those pictures are great! Daisy is so beautiful. Oh Stoney, you are ok too ;)