Sunday, July 26, 2009

Love Affair, here I come!

Well, I'm headed to the Love Affair Workshop tomorrow morning and I'm super excited (and anxious)! When I get back I will, for sure, be posting lots of pictures from the week. I am SO pumped about this workshop! Lauren Clark, Kelly Moore Clark, Millie Holloman, and Davina Fear are the four fabulous photographers that are putting on this workshop. I have been following these ladies photography for a looong time, and I feel so fortunate and blessed to be attending. Thank you Stoney for a fabulous birthday, anniversary, Christmas (and all other holidays) present. Everyone in Colorado Springs, start booking your sessions - I'm going to have a bundle of new tricks up my sleeve and ready to put to use asap!


This one is for Stoney. I took some pictures of Daisy last week to send Stoney. She's a pretty photogenic dog (if I do say so myself). ;)
Photobucket

No comments: