Friday, March 12, 2010

Bonnie the Golden

Soooo, as I said a few posts ago, I'm adding a little something to my portfolio. Colorado Springs is one of the most pet friendly cities in the United States. I LOVE that. Everywhere you go here, you see people walking their dogs, hiking with their dogs, taking their dogs to the dog park, and even taking their precious pups to dinner with them! Everyone loves their dog, and who wouldn't want some amazing photographs of them?!

This is Bonnie. When I did this session, it was just Bonnie, me, and the camera. She was a little camera shy, but she forgot about it as soon as I started throwing her tennis ball. She is such a sweet girl.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful photos, Al. You have such a way of capturing the pup's personality!

Alison Portis said...

Thanks for leaving a comment, Stone. You know I love comments. ;)