Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Waguespack Fam

About a week and a half ago I did a photo session for the Waguespack family. The blond girl in the photos, Andrea, just happens to be a great friend of mine. Her husband, Darick, was home for R&R and thus, they had A LOT of family in town. :) They decided to take advantage of the opportunity and do a portrait session. This group was so much fun...for real! I think they had me laughing the whole time!

I did the session at Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. It was a beautiful day, a great family, and wonderful weather.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Wags,
-Ali

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos, Ali! What a perfect backdrop for portraits - I love the last black & white one with the whole family.
p.s. I love that you have been updating your blog so much now- I check it often :) and love looking at your pictures!
~Kerri

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerri, I agree. The last pic is what I got blown up to a 20X30 for a frame over my husbands chest. He will be so excited. Ali is a wonderful photographer and a great friend. Her pics are priceless!!!

Annie said...

What an awesome family portrait!! They will be so glad they have this years down the road. Beautiful.