Monday, August 9, 2010

Tracy and John....Engagements

First of all, I appologize to all of my avid blog readers. I appologize for not keeping my goal of a weeks worth of daily blogs. I failed this weekend, but otherwise, I had a great weekend! So, here we go...the start of a few blogs to make up for this weekend's lack of blogging.

Meet Tracy and John. They are a couple from Denver, CO and will be getting married in Denver this coming October. These two were a blast to hang out with. Tracy's laugh is totally contageous, and I'm looking forward to October. We did the shoot in downtown Denver.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

jlc said...

These are great Ali!! You seriously have that affect on people where they just act natural! -- And that makes for the most gorgeous pics!!