Thursday, July 24, 2008

Courtney's Maternity (a different Courtney from the previous post:)

My great sister-in-law purchased a gift certificate for her friend Courtney a few months ago. (gift certificates do make great shower presents). Stoney and I got to visit with Courtney over July 4th weekend and we set up the pictures for the next week. Nicholas (Courtney's husband) and their sweet pup joined in on some of the photo action too. Baby Eisley should be coming soon ...in fact, she may already be here!

This first one is my favorite...I think. There are several that I really like.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...a little different, but I love the simplicity of Courtney's silhouetted baby bump.

Photobucket

Thanks PJ for getting the gift certificate for Courtney. Courtney and Nick, I wish you all the best...hope to meet Eisley soon!

No comments: