Thursday, July 17, 2008

Courtney's Bridals

So, this session one might call a trash the dress session (and that's what we intended it to be), but only if you consider trashing your dress is walking through a beautiful creek with crystal clear water. Hah! If you don't know what a Trash the Dress Session is, here is a great example.
Courtney and I had a blast at this "trash the dress session." We ended up getting some great bridal shots and had some fun taking pictures in the water too. I love this location! What a great find; if only I would have discovered it two years ago (since we're leaving in less than a month for Fort Knox, Kentucky). Since I found it I've done nearly all of my sessions at this gorgeous location.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Starting off slow with the toes in the water. Baby steps.
Photobucket

Photobucket

So here we go...I was pretty nervous about her dress getting wet.
Photobucket

The water really was crystal clear and I'm a huge dork.
Photobucket

Photobucket

These shoes were her "something blue" at the wedding.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Courtney, for entertaining my ideas. I had a great time and I'm sure the family watching by the creek loved the show too.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

That looks like so much fun...And one day when I can fit back into my dress, I will have you shoot a trash the dress for me.It would make a fun anniversary thing..
Well, I know the boys had fun fishing. I just wish I could've seen you. We leave tomorrow for Mexico, and you guys will probably be so busy once we get back.
I will talk to you soon.
Love you,
Tiff

kelliefinch said...

soooooooooo great ali!!