Monday, July 7, 2008

Catching up...Isn't she adorable?!

This is Yumi...short for Maiyumi.  I know her mom through the networking group I was in - CTNG (Central Texas Networking Group).  I did a session for her back in the fall and will be doing another session for her whole family later this month...Katie's husband just got back from Iraq!   
Yumi is such a sweet and well behaved little girl and she's so much fun to photograph.  Seriously, look at that precious face. :) 
We took these pictures at Central Texas College just across from Fort Hood.  The always keep the campus looking so well manicured.


I love this rock wall...and again, isn't she SOOO cute!?!
Thanks Katie...I look forward to the family picture.  Hope you're having a great vacation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

annemariephotography said...

she is adorable! can't wait to see the family session ;)
how did the maternity session go?
t