Sunday, June 14, 2009

Corrie and James are engaged!

I had the pleasure of taking my best friend's engagement photos about a month (or so) ago now. Their wedding in October will be photographed by two amazing photographers, Kellie and Traci from Anne Marie Photography. Check out their work here. Kellie and Traci did our wedding just about three years ago now, and they have been mentors and fabulous friends to me ever since.
Corrie and I have been friends since kindergarden and I now feel like I have known her fiance, James since kindergarden as well. Stoney and I LOVE hanging out with these two kids...they're just our (laid-back) style. We are so, SO excited that they will also be moving to Colorado soon. We took their photos in Austin at several locations. You can't ever go wrong with photos in A-town. Leo and Hitch also joined Corrie and James for some pics. Leo is Corrie's sweet (except to Stoney:) Basset Hound, and Hitch is their new pup who is a Blue Lacy. Blue Lacys were declared the state dog of Texas in 2005...how cool is that?! Here are some of my favorites from the session.
Corrie and James...we love you guys so much! Congratulations and can't wait until October!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gorgeous...
Photobucket

Photobucket

...featuring Leo and Hitch!
Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is very much a "Corrie" picture. And James, nice rolled up pants. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Tiff said...

amazing, Ali... what a great job, loved every one of them.

Amy Strecker said...

The first one is my favorite!!! Corrie - who knew yellow was YOUR color!? I can't wear it to save my life.

Great pics Ali! (and Stoney, Leo doesn't like me either!)

Unknown said...

Photos are fabulous---They capture such joy! My "fave" is the close-up of Corrie leaning on James' chest. Simply beautiful shot of a beautiful woman.

Anonymous said...

Can you photoshop in some longer pants?

annemariephotography said...

soo cute ali! can't wait to see you at their wedding..

and corrie & james, cant wait to shoot it!! congrats.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures, Al. You have an amazing gift to capture God's special moments... even if James Williams is in the moment. I love you and miss you, Sweetheart. (J/K James, miss you bro).

Stacy Cross said...

These are FANTASTIC, Ali! You are wonderful!!