Friday, June 26, 2009

Precious Julianne

I had the pleasure today of doing a newborn session of baby Julianne. She is just about a week old and is the sweetest little angel. She didn't want to cooperate initially, but then after she had a full tummy, everything was OK. It seems that's how it usually works with me as well. :) As you will notice below, the colander was my prop-o-choice today.
I had such a great time this morning with Julianne, her big bro Michael, and her momma Ashley. Thank you Ashley for letting me photograph your baby girl.

Enjoy and have a great weekend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't think Michael was supposed to be in this photo, but it turned out perfect. He loves his new baby sister SO much. In fact, he said that she is his favorite little baby sister (and his only by the way).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

LKaratS said...

Alison these are so beautiful! Really lovely, I'm glad you decided to pursue your photography.

mattandpj said...

i love these...maybe i should have a newborn for you to photograph...wait. reverse. scratch that. you can take pics of my BIG GIRLS! love and miss you!
pj

Unknown said...

Alison, these are some of the best ever! You have found the sweet spot on the shutter. Amazing artwork. Congratulations Malone Family on your beautiful baby girl!

MS Tonni said...

Wow Ali!!! These are absolutely amazing! They make me want to have a kid just so you can take pictures of her/him!!! Once again I am in awe of your God-given ability...

Stacy Cross said...

Oh, she is an ANGEL! So expressive for so very young! These are fantastic - great job, Ali!

Tiff said...

oh, awesome... I am getting some very good ideas for Rinnah's photos, and I really want you to do them... you have a gift girl. love you.