Monday, August 17, 2009

SENIORS 2010

So the 2010 school year is here!

This past week I photographed two awesome seniors who are part of my senior rep program. These two stunning seniors will be helping me spread the word about my senior sessions. I am still looking for two additional seniors that would like to participate - you will get a free mini session now, and full portrait session later in the year. In return, I will give you senior rep cards with your photo and my info to pass out to all of your friends. There are some other awesome perks (other than the TWO FREE SESSIONS!), so contact me for more information.

Tony - Tony is a senior at Pine Creek High School this year. He's super athletic and really outgoing. He's involved in nearly every sport but especially loves rock climbing, hiking, and biking. We had a great mini session at Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs where Tony has climbed before. This kid was willing to do whatever; he even came up with some of his own awesome poses. His dad, Bob, and sister Sarah, were also a huge help and made him laugh and smile even more than he already was. They also told me about a chicken costume he likes to wear while doing jazzercise (whaaaat?). I'm pretty sure that somehow was related to his job. Tony, I think in your next session we'll have to include that, hah!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Jordan - Jordan is a Senior at Doherty High School. She is such a sweet girl...and did I mention gorgeous! I love that blonde hair of hers. She's a cross country and track runner who has been on the Varsity team all four years of high school! Jordan and her mom, Gaye recently won the State Games of America 5K in their age division. Way to go ladies! Jordan is also a member of the National Honors Society and participates in Young Life. Jordan, I hope your first day of practice went well, and good luck with cross country this season. I'm really looking forward to your full session this spring.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

mattandpj said...

you're so talented! i love and miss you. pj

Tiff said...

absolutely beautiful pics Ali... I agree with PJ, you are so talented.

Alison Portis said...

Thank you sweet sisters-in-law. Love you.

Ivy Koehler said...

i'm obsessed with that yellow wall pic.

Annie said...

Al - these are gorgeous. Senior pics can be so awkward and old-fashioned, so these kids and their parents must be pumped! And I think the Atlanta workshop is shining through. Great work!