Thursday, February 25, 2010

[Is Winter Over Yet?] Photo Session Special

Photobucket

Well, boys and girls....it seems like winter is dragging on forever. I have talked to so many people lately who are just in desperate need of some warm sunshine. Well, I can't change the weather, but I can brighten your day by offering a really sunny, spectacular, summer (but in winter) special. I'm going to call it my [Is Winter Over Yet?] Photo Session Special!

If you book a photo session with me in the month of March, you will pay only $100 for your session with an additional $50 print credit! That's a 20% off my normal session fee, plus $50 worth of prints from your session.

These sessions can be used for brides, couples, kids, new babies, dogs, or all of the above. :) If you never have before, please check out my website so you can see my style: www.alisonportisphotography.com. I'm ready to brave these snowy days (or not so snowy...either way) and get out to take some fun photos.

If you're interested, please leave me a message on my blog, website, or e-mail directly at ali.portis@gmail.com.

I hope to hear from you!
-Ali

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to take you up on this awesome sale. YAY!!!!! You are the most amazing photographer around and can not wait for you to take pictures of our family! YOU ROCK!!!