Monday, February 15, 2010

Refreshing...

Refreshing. That one word sums up our New Zealand holiday. Stoney and I had such a wonderful time together, and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect R&R. Anywhere else we go now, we will always compare to our time in NZ. The country is clean, the landscape is only something you see in movies...or your dreams, the people kind, and the food is amazing. Here are a few of my personal favorite photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now, Stoney and I are back to reality and we are praying for the next few months to go by quickly.
I'm sure there will be even more New Zealand photos to come. I hope everyone is having a good start to their week.

Much love!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing pictures, sweet! I loved our time together in NZ... what wonderful memories. I love you.

SLMP

Shannon Hanson said...

Your pictures are amazing Ali! I am so happy for you that you and your husband got to spend time together at an amazing place. Take care!

Jessica said...

I love all of the pictures, Ali! So glad that you guys had a great time together.

Tiff said...

Perfect... that's what those pictures say to me. It looked amazing, such great photography. Loved the one of Stone with the glass of wine...
love you guys

Annie said...

Ali!! What amazing pictures. I love you so much -

Unknown said...

Glacier climbing? How cool!

Tonni said...

These pictures are amazing! Several deserve to be in a coffee table book! You are so talented!!! I think me and James are ready to book our trip there! Thanks for sharing your experiences... I have one question though - what animal is that on the road sign??? :)
love,
Tonni

Alison Portis said...

Tonni, it's a Kiwi bird. They are super fascinating birds....check 'em out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiwi

I love learning about different species, and this one is super cool!