Monday, February 1, 2010

A wee post on our Kiwi Holiday...

We are having a blast in New Zealand and wanted to share a few of the memories with you; there are still many more days to come of our Kiwi Holiday.




...Cathedral Cove in Hahei on the Coromandel Peninsula of the north island


...wine tasting in Marlborough, south island


...stopped for a stretch along the Canterbury Plains and this was the scenery




...ice-climbing in the Franz-Josef Glacier of the Southern Alps


...the sunset along the Okarita Lagoon Beach on the west coast

11 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! New Zealand is BEAUTIFUL!! you guys look like you are having a great time!

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!! (Tommy says the glacier climbing sounds way too cold for him...but I think it looks awesome!)

mattandpj said...

so glad you posted! we miss you both so much...praying for the longest slowest week ahead. have a wonderful rest of your time together. kiss my brother for me...but not that way.
love, pj

Katye said...

These pictures make me happy! I know you two are more than loving it. Can't wait to hear about everything when you come back. B and I send our love.

Lena said...

Gorgeous Pictures! Have a fabulous time!

Tiff said...

it brought tears to my eyes to see you two in these pics, I know ya'll are wishing these two weeks would last forever. hugs and kisses to you both from all of us... love you so much!

Shannon said...

OMG Ali the scenery there is breathtaking! I am so happy you are having a great time you deserve it!

Amy Strecker said...

Sending love!

linda Hannasch said...

Hi Ali and Stoney!!!
I'm sooooo HAPPY for you two to have this well deserved time together!!!
We all love you from Stockdale Elementary!

Linda

tonni said...

AMAZING!!!! We are SO going to go there one of these days... I love it that yall picked this as your destination spot! I cannot wait to hear all about it and see more pictures! Yall be safe and we love yall!

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing nice blog
JetLite Airways Customer Care Number