Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mollie the Mountain Dog

A while back I took pictures of Mollie the Bernese Mountain dog. She's the daughter of a couple here in Colorado Springs who just adore her. She's such a sweet girl...and very photogenic I might add.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think, at this time, she was being told to sit by one of her parents, and being offered a piece of cheese by the other. Ohhh, so confused...

Photobucket

I love photographing dogs. In fact, I will have a new section on my website soon just for the pups. Did you know that Colorado Springs is ranked in the top 10 most dog friendly cities? They're right up there with Austin, TX and New York, NY. And here's a couple other sites listing CS, CO in the top 10: Forbes and Life

Much love, and stay warm out there!

2 comments:

mattandpj said...

keep posting! i love the frequency! we still miss you! were thinking about diet ditto today. i have a post coming up soon...just about the ditto.
love you, pj

Unknown said...

What a beautiful dog! great pictures, Ali! :)